Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wedding Day

It's wedding day for Em of A Tasty Mess. So we are in Maryland ready to celebrate her big day! Congratulations Em and Aaron!


We went to the Atlantic Hotel for her Bachelorette Party. The Food was good. I got a huge spinach salad with apples, cashews, raisins, and cranberries with a side of sweet potato fries. I had so many leftovers!

We spent the day walking around the shops in Berlin, MD. It was a cute little place with a lot of antique stores. To bad it was raining like crazy, but we had umbrellas and it was fun.

I transformed one of Aaron's old guitars into this art piece and brought it along with us. This guitar was given to me about 4 years ago for this purpose and I finally got it done. Spray paint does wonders -- I'm wondering what else I can spray paint.


Congratulations to Em again! I am so happy to share this special day with you.

1 comment:

  1. I had such an amazing time with you too! It was much too short of a trip, can't wait to see you and Matty again soon - not to mention get home to take an even closer look at that guitar!

    ReplyDelete