Thursday, December 9, 2010

Week of Simplicity

It has been a simple week, full of normal daily activities, and simple food.
Lots of soup that is.

Monday when I got home from work I couldn't stop dreaming about Mama Peas Creamy Broccoli soup from this post. So I through the ingredients on the stove and it wasn't long until I was enjoying the whole potful.

That night for dinner I made another soup, Moroccan Bean. Equally delicious, and was eaten up too quickly to document.

Fast track to Wednesday and I was feeling a bit under the weather with a scratchy throat. Simplicity is definitely in order, so after my work Christmas party, I came home made a big cup of miso broth and laid in bed to read.


Since dinner was pretty much shot with my choice to lay in bed over cook, I had a simple meal of some of the last of my fall bounty. A little Earth Balance, salt, and pepper, made simplicity mighty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment