Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm Salivating

Sorry for my absence. It's been a crazy week, and my camera is acting strange and not working very well. Hopefully I can figure out what is up with it soon. So this post is another one showcasing some amazing looking food from other blogs. Unfortunately, there will be no pictures in this one. Sorry. But click on the links and get inspired by some truly
delicious looking food!

Desserts First!

1. Raw Chocolate Ganache from Nature Insider.
2. Chocolate Butter from Giver's Log (I really want to try this one with some Earth Balance).
3. Orange Creamsicle Tarts from The Bees Knees Kitchen.
4. Semla from Cooking Vegan Food Up North.
5. Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Cake from Chocolate Covered Katie.
6. Apple Donuts from The Verdant Life.

Ok, ok, enough with the desserts.

1. Red Hot Bruschetta from Healthy. Happy. Life.
2. Raw BBQ Sauce from Yum Universe.
3. Vegan Shepherds Pie with Gravy from Oh She Glows.
4. Peter Rabbit's Smoothie from Lexie's Kitchen.
5. Black Quinoa Corn Muffins from My New Roots.

Hope you find a little kitchen inspiration. Are there any recipes you have been eyeing on other blogs?

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I am salivating, too! Nice round up of recipes ... Apple Donuts are calling my name : )

    xoLexie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking to my apple donuts, Aimee! And I must protest that donuts are not just for dessert, you know. Those healthy babies are the new breakfast of champions! :P

    ReplyDelete