Sunday, July 4, 2010

First Post

It’s July 4th, Happy Holiday everyone! Independence day to me isn’t all about cookouts and fire works but alternatively about spending a slow, day relaxing: sleeping in, a brunch of French toast and strawberries, BBC television, and cuddling with my husband. It is also about starting this blog. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a long time, but have not had the courage until now. Only yesterday did I come up with a name. Oh the stress involved in starting a new venture!

So welcome! I hope you enjoy taking a part in what I create in the kitchen, and all the other things I create in general. Life is imperfect and very frustrating at times, and often I fail in the homemaking department. So here is the title I came up with, White Tablecloths and Dirty Dishes. Here are my white tablecloth moments, don’t mind the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment