Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekending

Working every other weekend, makes me really thankful for the weekends that I do have off.
Here are some moments I was truly thankful for over the past few days.

~ Catching up with many friends.
~ Sunny weather with a hint of springtime.
~ Reminiscing over college days.
~ Giving a handmade gift to a little friend.



~ A slow Saturday morning, accompanied by scones.
~ Lunch at a favorite spot.
~ Cooking risotto for friends in their home.


~ A new pillow.
~ Many mugs of hot tea.


Here's to trying to bring all that happiness into the work week!
What were some of your happy weekend moments?

2 comments:

  1. Aimee

    Lovely post! Your doll is precious!

    I also was able to work on a homemade project, take a walk while enjoying some warmer weather, catch up on sleep, and enjoy brunch with a friend.
    Oh, and I started reading a new book.

    Thanks, again, for your post!

    aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend as well. I received your letter the other day. As always it is a pleasure to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete