Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Busy Day

Day Three of Vegan MoFo was not filled to the brim with glorious vegan food. Rather it was made up of quick salads, delightful cucumber water, and hemp protein smoothies. Not much to write about there. I spent a lot of time with my sewing machine finishing up some gifts. Then I pondered and plotted the baby shower I am throwing on Sunday. Let the stress begin! Don't let that statement worry you, I love party planning and party throwing. The fun of it gets mixed with my perfectionistic attitude, and can cause a bit of anxiety, but I have made my list, purchased some needed items, and am really looking forward to the event.

Perhaps I didn't spend the day cooking delicious food, but I did whip these goodies up at 9:00 pm (it's never to late to bake). They are brown sugar and currant scones based off of my favorite scone recipe from The Joy of Vegan Baking. Tomorrow is Matt and I's 4 year wedding anniversary. Part one of celebrating the occasion is breakfast.



On another note, I couldn't resist a bit of holiday cheer and strung up some christmas lights (a few weeks ago). I'll hold off on the rest of my decorating, I promise!



No comments:

Post a Comment