Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday is for Brunching

Work weekends leave me exhausted, not to mention with little time to be in the kitchen making delicious food. So this morning I was determined to at least have a good brunch before I headed off to work. As we slept in a bit and I had to be at work at 11:30, both breakfast and lunch had to be eaten in a short amount of time, therefore we brunched. I used Chocolate Covered Katie's single serving cupcake recipe and made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins out of it, by adding some pumpkin pie puree to the batter, and chocolate chips. I whipped up enough batter for 3 muffins. We also had some delicious oatmeal made with half water and half coconut milk. Sweeten this oatmeal with a bit of brown sugar, add a dash of vanilla and a hand-full of raisins and you are in business. If your business is making amazingly creamy oatmeal that is.


So now another week begins. Hopefully this one will be a bit brighter. Have a happy Monday everyone!

P.S. I noticed I have a couple new followers. Welcome and thanks for choosing my blog. Hope you enjoy! Leave a comment and say hi sometime, I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment