Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Decorating

With Christmas coming up, I was inspired to decorate a little bit before the Thanksgiving Holiday. Here is a little tour of my decorations. Starting the tour is our Charlie Brown tree, salvaged from some branches that were found by the road.



This ornament was a gift from my youngest sister in law a few years ago.


The star my nephew made.


A cute gift from a friend.


Ornaments we made when I was young. I crafted the lumpy snowman.


More tree shots.



Stockings my mom made for us last year.


Bird cage filled with christmas bulbs.


Bowl of cookie cutters that can't wait to sink into sugar cookie and gingerbread dough.


I am hoping to make a holiday apron out of the fabric underneath.


Old cookie cutters displayed by the kitchen sink. I love the mini cake pan that says twinkle.


Christmas espresso cups. Sipping chocolate sounds really good right now!


A touch of pink with my barbie ornaments and an angel that is another blast from the past.


Hope you enjoyed the little tour. What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations?

3 comments:

  1. I love the decorations! The tree is so fantastic, I love the artistic touches all over your apartment. We haven't started decorating yet, but tomorrow I'm convincing Aaron to help me dig out my box of Christmas stuff...it is presently buried in the Tetris style stack in the attic and I can't wait to get started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love decorating for Christmas. It is so fun to pull out the decorations every year and reminisce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Aimee, you have lovely decorations! And what a creative Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete