Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Brownies

Here it is, Vegan MoFo day 2!

Tis the season for pumpkin! Pumpkin on my table and pumpkin in the pantry. What's a girl to do? Make Pumpkin Pie Brownies of course! I heard the calling and found a recipe in the book, Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar. Alternatively you can find the recipe at this site. I would highly recomend it!

You mix up the brownie base and the pumpkin pie filling seperately.


Spread the brownie mixture down into your pan and pour the pumpkin on top. Unfortunatly parchment paper does not make pictures very pretty, but fortunately it keeps my baking dish oh so clean.


Then let the beauties cool. Matt and I couldn't last for the full 1 hour and a half cooling time in the fridge, but here is a a picture of the brownies cooled to perfection. Delicious. Hope you try them!


4 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! We are lovers of all things pumpkin here...so I'm thinking they'll be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Britany! You both have got to make them!

    ReplyDelete